Wednesday, October 24, 2007

week 7 # 17

Cell phones are my favorite form of technology. I don't know what I did before cell phones. I really can't imagine my life without one. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who has a cell phone stuck to her ear everywhere I go and every minute that I'm there. I have to admit that is one of my pet peeves is when a patron comes up to me and expects me to help them when they don't have enough respect for me to take the phone out of their ear. But I do love having it when I'm out shopping and need to know if we are out of milk or whatever and I don't have to stop what I'm doing and find a payphone. I love not having to worry about getting out of my car late at night to find a phone.

1 comment:

knownothing21 said...

I agree that cell phones are a great tool when used properly. I also agree that people need to cease speaking on their phone if they need to converse with a live person.